Please read and strictly adhere to these CNT RESEARCH Trademark Usage guidelines with respect to the Trademarks, Copyrights (whether registered or not) owned by CNT RESEARCH before dealing with either directly or indirectly with CNT RESEARCH or with any of the Products & Services developed or provided CNT RESEARCH.
You are presumed to have read and you shall be bound to follow these Trademark usage guidelines when you directly or indirectly deal, use, purchase, and collect CNT RESEARCH range of products & services developed.
The term "CNT RESEARCH Trademarks" shall mean and include:
1. All the past, present, Products & Services developed (including all its new Products & Services), designed and provided by CNT RESEARCH.
2. All the technical documentation, Drawings, Test Reports, Quotations and content on the website of CNT RESEARCH, whether copyrighted or not.
3. All the trade name, coined words, logos, symbols, slogans, jingles, brochures, pamphlets, Test Report format, email, Photos, videos, used by CNT RESEARCH in any type of advertising, marketing, documentation, software whether in print or online or any other type of mediums and whether registered as trademarks or not and whether copyrighted or not.
Authority to Use
1. Each and every usage of CNT RESEARCH will require prior written authorization of Proprietor unless specifically waived by Proprietor.
2. A use CNT RESEARCH in correct and legible form and as guided by Proprietor, if specifically authorized by Proprietor in writing.
3. For using the CNT RESEARCH range of products & services developed, you warrant to accept the Trademarks, Copyrights usage guidelines of the respective CNT RESEARCH products & services developed.
1. Register any CNT RESEARCH under any Intellectual Property laws whether in India or anywhere in the world.
2. Use/Register any CNT RESEARCH i.e. similar or deceptively similar to that of CNT RESEARCH to create utter confusion as to CNT RESEARCH or denotes/conveys any affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship by CNT RESEARCH
3. Use/Register any CNT RESEARCH as the business name, name of the Company/Partnership/Sole Proprietor/Corporation/Trust/Society or any form of organization whether in India or anywhere in the world.
4. Use/Register any CNT RESEARCH (CNT) as domain name, product name, telephone listings and account names on various platforms etc.
5. Use/Display the product images of the CNT RESEARCH products & services developed on your website without the express written authorization from CNT RESEARCH.
6. Use CNTT with respect to any illegal, false, defamatory, objectionable, objectionable to public policy, pornographic, scandalous materials of any sort.
Please note that CNT RESEARCH Trademarks are the precious and valuable Intellectual Property of CNT RESEARCH. Failure to adhere and comply these Trademark Usage Guidelines by any person/corporation/company/organization warrants legal and penal actions by CNT RESEARCH under the applicable laws of India. All matters shall be subject to Ulhasnagar jurisdiction. If you come across any violation of these Trademark guidelines as framed and updated by CNT RESEARCH from time to time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org