Please read and strictly adhere to these CNT PUBLICATION Trademark Usage guidelines with respect to the Trademarks, Copyrights (whether registered or not) owned by CNT PUBLICATION before dealing with either directly or indirectly with CNT PUBLICATION or with any of the Service developed or provided CNT PUBLICATION.
You are presumed to have read and you shall be bound to follow these Trademark usage guidelines when you directly or indirectly deal, use, purchase, and collect CNT PUBLICATION range of services developed.
The term "CNT PUBLICATION Trademarks" shall mean and include:
1. All the past, present, Service developed (including all its new Services), designed and provided by CNT PUBLICATION.
2. All the books, e-books, brochures, leaflets, documentation, quotations and content on the website of CNT PUBLICATION, whether copyrighted or not.
3. All the trade name, coined words, logos, symbols, slogans, jingles, brochures, pamphlets, books, e-books format, email, Photos, videos, used by CNT PUBLICATION in any type of advertising, marketing, documentation, software whether in print or online or any other type of mediums and whether registered as trademarks or not and whether copyrighted or not.
Authority to Use
1. Each and every usage of CNT PUBLICATION will require prior written authorization of Proprietor unless specifically waived by Proprietor.
2. A use CNT PUBLICATION in correct and legible form and as guided by Proprietor, if specifically authorized by Proprietor in writing.
3. For using the CNT PUBLICATION range of services developed, you warrant to accept the Trademarks, Copyrights usage guidelines of the respective CNT PUBLICATION service developed.
1. Register any CNT PUBLICATION under any Intellectual Property laws whether in India or anywhere in the world.
2. Use/Register any CNT PUBLICATION i.e. similar or deceptively similar to that of CNT PUBLICATION to create utter confusion as to CNT PUBLICATION or denotes/conveys any affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship by CNT PUBLICATION
3. Use/Register any CNT PUBLICATION as the business name, name of the Company/Partnership/Sole Proprietor/Corporation/Trust/Society or any form of organization whether in India or anywhere in the world.
4. Use/Register any CNT PUBLICATION (CNTP) as domain name, product name, telephone listings and account names on various platforms etc.
5. Use/Display the product images of the CNT PUBLICATION Service developed on your website without the express written authorization from CNT PUBLICATION.
6. Use CNTP with respect to any illegal, false, defamatory, objectionable, objectionable to public policy, pornographic, scandalous materials of any sort.
Please note that CNT PUBLICATION Trademarks are the precious and valuable Intellectual Property of CNT PUBLICATION. Failure to adhere and comply these Trademark Usage Guidelines by any person/corporation/company/organization warrants legal and penal actions by CNT PUBLICATION under the applicable laws of India. All matters shall be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction. If you come across any violation of these Trademark guidelines as framed and updated by CNT PUBLICATION from time to time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org