Please read and strictly adhere to these CNT Trademark Usage guidelines with respect to the Trademarks, Copyrights (whether registered or not) owned by CNT before dealing with either directly or indirectly with CNT or with any of the Service developed or provided CNT.
You are presumed to have read and you shall be bound to follow these Trademark usage guidelines when you directly or indirectly deal, use, purchase, and collect CNT range of services developed.
The term "CNT Trademarks" shall mean and include:
1. All the past, present, Service developed (including all its new Services), designed and provided by CNT.
2. All the technical documentation, Drawings, Test Reports, Quotations and content on the website of CNT, whether copyrighted or not.
3. All the trade name, coined words, logos, symbols, slogans, jingles, brochures, pamphlets, Test Report format, email, Photos, videos, used by CNT in any type of advertising, marketing, documentation, software whether in print or online or any other type of mediums and whether registered as trademarks or not and whether copyrighted or not.
Authority to Use
1. Each and every usage of CNT will require prior written authorization of Proprietor unless specifically waived by Proprietor.
2. A use CNT in correct and legible form and as guided by Proprietor, if specifically authorized by Proprietor in writing.
3. For using the CNT range of services developed, you warrant to accept the Trademarks, Copyrights usage guidelines of the respective CNT service developed.
1. Register any CNT under any Intellectual Property laws whether in India or anywhere in the world.
2. Use/Register any CNT i.e. similar or deceptively similar to that of CNT to create utter confusion as to CNT or denotes/conveys any affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship by CNT
3. Use/Register any CNT as the business name, name of the Company/Partnership/Sole Proprietor/Corporation/Trust/Society or any form of organization whether in India or anywhere in the world.
4. Use/Register any CNT (CNT) as domain name, product name, telephone listings and account names on various platforms etc.
5. Use/Display the product images of the CNT Service developed on your website without the express written authorization from CNT.
6. Use CNT with respect to any illegal, false, defamatory, objectionable, objectionable to public policy, pornographic, scandalous materials of any sort.
Please note that CNT Trademarks are the precious and valuable Intellectual Property of CNT. Failure to adhere and comply these Trademark Usage Guidelines by any person/corporation/company/organization warrants legal and penal actions by CNT under the applicable laws of India. All matters shall be subject to Ulhasnagar jurisdiction. If you come across any violation of these Trademark guidelines as framed and updated by CNT from time to time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org